‘’ Rashtrodhararth Sevamahe ’’
Service for the development of Nation through educating the rural youth.
To make Educate, Earner and Empower to Rural India.
Providing quality education to rural and hilly area through which our students would withstand with own identity in today’s challenging world. Ultimately development of rural India is nothing but development of the Nation.
To make available quality education to the student of rural , hilly and other deprived sections of the community
Find out potential of rural and hilly regional student and responds to the needs of their own progression along with local community and the Nation development.
Creating empowerment of women through education.
Promotes continuous improvement through innovative ideas and technologies.
Comprehensive student development programs, including professional, social, cultural activities.
Provide student service that assist student with personal, educational, and social development, along with providing young force to defence, development and social unity of the Nation.
To conduct all activities to match the Moto and Vision of the college and fulfil demands of scientific and technological world.
This institute is committed to excellence through the delivery of outstanding
undergraduate and post graduate education that remains current and responsive to
the diverse needs for development of rural region; development of rural region is
the development of India because 80 percent of Indian population resides in rural
region. The faculty and staff promote the intellectual, professional, social, and
personal development of its students through innovations in learning, teaching,
student support services and creative endeavours. Students, faculty, and staff
partner to create strong engagement with the local, national, and global
communities. This institute is bind with MOTTO”RASHTRODHARARTH
SEVAMAHE” i.e.service for development of Nation. All possible and required steps is taken for the development of Nation.
Best practices of I.C. S. College
Title of the practice -‘Vikas- Sahayog’- A co-operative approach for the development of region. -
Goal- It is approach based policy to strengthen the educational base of other institutions in the vicinity. This approach has adopted to ensure qualitative educational growth of the region.
1. To support primary, secondary educational institutions in the region to develop their capabilities.
2. To support students of the region to ensure their smooth progress towards higher education.
3. To assist the other regional institutions to deal with their technical & technological barriers.
4. To ensure effective & optimum utilisation of the available resources of the college.
5. To ensure diversified educational opportunities to the forthcoming generations in the region.
The Practice -
Our institutions has developed a separate platform under the chair ship of Institutional head. Its composition is as under.
Co-ordinator- Office Superintendent
Members- Arts, Commerce, Science & IT Faculty In-charges, N.S.S., N.C.C. & Sports Heads.
As per requirements of the co-benefiters; services are categorised in to three part such as – a. Technical support b. Expertise Human resources support & c. Material/PhysicalSupport. Evidence of the Success- Today 06 additional senior colleges and around 12 high schools in the region are our main beneficiaries. In addition to these institutions around 21 secondary schools & colleges are also gaining benefits of our expertise lecture series.
Problems encountered & Resources required. – We accept our problems as our challenges.
Contact ]Details – Shri. S.M. Sakpal, Email ID- email@example.com Mob No,- 9420155001
‘Social Media based E-Teaching & Learning’
• Title of the practice -‘E-Teaching & Learning’- An effective use of social media in Teaching & Learning.
• Goal- Education beyond the classroom is the main goal behind social media based education practice.
1. To make effective use of e-sources and social media in teaching & learning.
2. To get interacted with students beyond to regular class hours.
3. To encourage students dialogues on educational matters.
4. To develop social media literacy & awareness among the students.
The Practice -
Its composition is as under.
1. Chairperson- Principal
2. Co-ordinator- Faculty wise In-charges
3. Members- Subject Teachers, class representatives as students’ nominee & students as beneficiary.
Class wise separate WhatsApp groups are generated by concern class teacher. Each group is effectively monitored by two teachers and one class representative as group administrators.
Evidence of the Success- Today each class wise WhatsApp groups are existed An average 60% students are observed as main benefiters of this scheme.
Problems encountered & Resources required. – Internet connectivity and facility of own hand set is observed as major hurdles in the spread of this practice.
• Contact Details – Dr. C.R. Salunkhe (Commerce Faculty In-charge)
Co-Ordinator - ‘Social Media based E-Teaching & Learning”
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No, - 9422391724