Best practices of I.C. S. College
Title of the practice -‘Vikas- Sahayog’- A co-operative approach for the development of region. –
Goal- It is approach based policy to strengthen the educational base of other institutions in the vicinity. This approach has adopted to ensure qualitative educational growth of the region.
1. To support primary, secondary educational institutions in the region to develop their capabilities.
2. To support students of the region to ensure their smooth progress towards higher education.
3. To assist the other regional institutions to deal with their technical & technological barriers.
4. To ensure effective & optimum utilization of the available resources of the college.
5. To ensure diversified educational opportunities to the forthcoming generations in the region.
The Practice –
Our institutions has developed a separate platform under the chair ship of Institutional head. Its composition is as under.
Co-ordinator- Office Superintendent
Members- Arts, Commerce, Science & IT Faculty In-charges, N.S.S., N.C.C. & Sports Heads.
As per requirements of the co-benefits; services are categorized in to three part such as – a. Technical support b. Expertise Human resources support & c. Material/Physical Support.
Evidence of the Success- Today 06 additional senior colleges and around 12 high schools in the region are our main beneficiaries. In addition to these institutions around 21 secondary schools & colleges are also gaining benefits of our expertise lecture series.
Problems encountered & Resources required. – We accept our problems as our challenges.
Contact ]Details – Shri. S.M. Sakpal,
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No,- 9420155001
‘Social Media based E-Teaching & Learning’
• Title of the practice -‘E-Teaching & Learning’- An effective use of social media in Teaching & Learning.
• Goal- Education beyond the classroom is the main goal behind social media based education practice.
1. To make effective use of e-sources and social media in teaching & learning.
2. To get interacted with students beyond to regular class hours.
3. To encourage students dialogues on educational matters.
4. To develop social media literacy & awareness among the students.
The Practice –
Its composition is as under.
1. Chairperson- Principal
2. Co-ordinator- Faculty wise In-charges
3. Members- Subject Teachers, class representatives as students’ nominee & students as beneficiary.
Class wise separate WhatsApp groups are generated by concern class teacher. Each group is effectively monitored by two teachers and one class representative as group administrators.
Evidence of the Success- Today each class wise WhatsApp groups are existed An average 60% students are observed as main benefiters of this scheme.
Problems encountered & Resources required. – Internet connectivity and facility of own hand set is observed as major hurdles in the spread of this practice.
• Contact Details – Dr. C.R. Salunkhe (Commerce Faculty In-charge)
Co-Ordinator – ‘Social Media based E-Teaching & Learning”
Email ID- email@example.com
Mob No, – 9422391724