The main objective of the scheme is to develop a student as a multifaceted personality with academic excellence and a commitment to an egalitarian society. India lives in her villages and to bridge the gap between rural Bharat and urban India, this scheme is basically undertaken for the benefit of students coming from the rural areas, who are economically backward, intelligent and meritorious but cannot afford higher education, needy and financially hard pressed. It inculcates in the student the idea that no work is big or small and develops a work culture with the right aptitude. This is a vision of keeping our youth gainfully employed as well as to contribute from civil society. This is a paradigm shift in the way we see higher education. This will make higher education accessible and available to the poor, meritorious and the marginalized.
- Free girls hostel facilities
- Free library facilities.
- Individual guideline by faculty.
- Encouragement to participant in various college activity.
- Computer Course.
- Training about the office work.
- Vermiculature project.
Every Department will through the head of the department, forward applications to the IQAC detailing the list of work activities to be carried out. After scrutinizing the applications, the IQAC will make recommendations to the Principal from time to time.
- Socially- economically weaker student.
- Orphan students.
- Students of rural background.
- Students of remote area.
|1||Monday to Wednesday||9.00 to 11.00am||'A' Batch|
|2||Thursday to Saturday||9.00 to 11.00am||'B' Batch|
|3||Monday to Wednesday||4.00 to 6.00pm||'B' Batch|
|4||Thursday to Saturday||4.00 to 6.00pm||'A' Batch|
- Eminent alumni are working in various fields at national and international level.
- The scheme is run without any financial assistance of the government.
- The scheme is run in deficit through the funds of the college.
- Additional responsibilities on the shoulders of faculty.
- No sponsors from society.
- Provision of giving computer education for employability.
|EARN AND LEARN SCHEME(MERIGOLD FARMING)|
|EARN AND LEARN SCHEME(library System)|
|EARN AND LEARN SCHEME(COMPUTER LAB)|
|1||Principal Dr. G. B. Sarang||Chairman|
|2||Asst. Prof. S. S.Bhosale||Coordinator|
|3||Asst. Prof. S. S. Mohite||Member|
|4||Asst. Prof. D. G. Nagarkar||Member|