Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Cell
Intellectual property plays an important role in providing a competitive edge to any Institution. The I.C.S. College recognizes the importance of generation of intellectual property by its teachers and students. The college is committed to do all that is within its powers and obligations to encourage the creativity and innovation of its people, which can lead to generation of intellectual property (IP). This cell provides support and guidance to the students and staff in protecting their inventions and creations.
The major objectives of the IPR Cell include:
- To work in co-ordination with PIC – Maharashtra.
- To promote constant awareness about IPR.
- To engage in conduct IP workshops/ seminars.
- To advice and guide students and faculty on the importance of IPR with the help of authorised Patent anatomy, Maharashtra.
- To participate in / arrange periodic meeting of faculty members along with officers of PIC – Maharashtra (India) for identifying patentable inventions.
- To forward eligible cases of IPR to IPR Office Mumbai.
- One Day Workshop with support of You Tube on IPR
- Important Web Links
- Patent Law in India, Patent Filing in India, Patent Registration in India, Indian Patent Law
- Lecture on ABC of Intellectual Property Rights by Mr Kiran Bettadapur at National College
|IP services India||http://ipindiaservices.gov.in/|
|Patent Facilitating Centre||http://www.pfc.org.in/index.html|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property||http://www.ipindia.nic.in/rgniipm.html|
|WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) Patentscope||https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/structuredSearch.jsf|
|USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office)||https://www.uspto.gov/patents-application-process/search-patents|
|InPass (Indian Patent Advanced Search System)||http://ipindiaservices.gov.in/publicsearch/|
|Espacenet (European Patent Office- Patent Search)||https://worldwide.espacenet.com/|